Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical have a fantastic opportunitity available for skilled and experienced General Scrub at an NHS in North Wales. It would be ideally be 5 days a week 8am-6pm with flexibility of preferred shift patterns.
There is on site accommodation available for agency staff however this would be paid by yourself. The rate is higher than NHS England which helps to subsidise the cost of this. Alternatively, there is lots of local accommodation off site but within 1.5 miles of the hospital. The length of the booking hasn’t been stated however it has been suggested for a minimum of three months with a view to extend.
We supply scrub staff on a weekly ad hoc basis alongside long term bookings to various NHS and private hospitals around North West and Wales. So if you have background and experience as a scrub nurse in please apply if interested or if you are seeking shifts outside of North Wales call our office to discuss these opportunities.
We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
To apply all you need are:
A valid NMC or HCPC PIN number
A minimum of 12 months theatre experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!