Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are looking for experienced vascular nurses and ODP’s for an NHS client in North Wales long term. Shifts patterns are a mix pf Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and 8am-5.30pm Fridays.
The client would consider a mix of availability so if you have set days free every week or could commit to a mix of 3-5 days then this may be considered.
Accommodation is available, located around 1.5 mile from the hospital site with public transport easily accessible.
Bluestones supply operating theatre staff on a weekly to most NHS and private hospitals around the UK. If you have background and experience as a vascular scrub nurse/ODP please apply or call our office to discuss these opportunities along with what else we can offer. We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
To apply all you need are:
A valid NMC or HCPC PIN number
A minimum of 12 months theatre experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!