Bluestones medical is actively looking for 1x Day Nurse, to join our client based in Bargoed.
Part of a larger company, the home itself is welcoming and inviting, providing the best possible environment for the service users living in the home to enjoy. It’s close to all local amenities, as well as benefiting from individual ensuite rooms, onsite hairdressers, quiet areas and a sensory garden.
Hours of work:
33 hour a week
The ideal candidate will need to have the following;
- Degree or diploma in nursing
- Valid NMC pin
- Ideally, have experience/exposure of working with elderly
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will benefit from;
- Bespoke development plan
- Indepth induction training
- Management support
- High street discounts
- Free parking
- Free uniform
Roles and responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to;
- Working to company policies and procedures
- Working to NMC guidelines
- Providing the best possible care
- Medication management
- Be a ‘role model’ to care staff guiding them and assisting where needed
- Liaising with outside agencies such as social services CIW and families of residents
- Updating and implementing care plans and risk assessments.
Interested in the above? If so, I’d love to hear from you! You can apply through the website, send your CV to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk or call 01633 415346 for a confidential chat.
Look forward to hearing from you