Website Bluestones Medical
Mental Health Nurses needed in South Wales
Are you currently struggling to get constant Agency shifts? Would you like to travel and gain experience within a different NHS Trust? Are you looking for Great rates? If so this is the work you are looking for!!!!!
We are seeking Mental Health nurses for ongoing work in South Wales, these are Band 5 positions covering Acute Wards, PICU and One on One specialist shifts. The shifts will be various times depending on the location, but covering Days, Nights and Split Shifts
As a Bluestones Worker
You will have access to an online rota app for ease of booking directly from your phone, 24hr office support, weekly pay and Free access to the best Agency Training in Wales, including Iv Cannulation, Trachy Care, Advanced Airway management, Catheterisation, Wound Care, PMVA and many many more courses
We are offering £23ph to £38ph (Umbrella) depending on the day and time.
- You will need at least 1 year NHS Experience within a UK setting
- Ideally a DBS on the Update Service
- Up to date Manual handling and BLS
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS see more
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 4 and 5 Offered
- Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
We are able to offer fully compliant online interviews/Registrations
Look forward to hearing from you.