Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical have fantastic opportunities available for skilled and experienced Ortho ODP’s/Nurses for NHS and private clients in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
We supply Orthopaedic staff on a weekly ad hoc basis and shift patterns are usually 8am-6pm. If you have background and experience in Orthopaedics please apply and we will be in touch to discuss these opportunities.
Bluestones supply to a variety of NHS and private clients around the West Midlands so if you are looking for new opportunities we can help, whether this is ad hoc or long term.
We operate a strict honesty policy which means if you have any questions about where we supply, pay rates or any other key information we will always be transparent in our approach.
To apply all that is needed are:
A valid NMC or HCPC PIN number
A minimum of 12 months theatre experience.
Bluestones are always working to ensure that talented candidates are offered excellent opportunities matching your skills and abilities and are paid accordingly with a wide range of benefits:
– FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
– Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
– Flexible Working
– Work alongside current role
– No minimum hours per week/month
– Work when you can/want/need!
– Free Uniforms
– Quick, effective and clear registration process
– Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
– Knowledgable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
– Clinically experienced in-house staff
– 24hrs 7 day a week support
– Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!