Bluestones Medical is a leading Health Care Agency, and we are looking for dedicated Support Worker to come and work with us in the Brentwood area.
As an agency, we are able to offer work in the NHS and Private sector covering environments such as Care of the Elderly, Learning Disabilities and Mental health. We work with various large healthcare companies with our Client base growing every day, we are looking for Healthcare Assistants & Support workers to come and be a part of our growing family.
If you are passionate about care and keen to make a real difference, with at least 6 months experience in a UK care environment; we are looking for candidates that are confidently able to work as part of a team and on their own due to the nature of the role. You will be responsible for day to day care including washing, feeding and providing entertainment to residents. No experience is required for the role as my client will offer full training and strong induction. All you need to have is a naturally caring approach and passion for care.
We believe in getting to know our candidates, and as such, all our candidates are invited to attend a Registration appointment, where we can chat about what work YOU want and what YOU want to achieve.
We also have a range of benefits of working for Bluestones Medical:
• FREE CPD verifies courses (Airway Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS, etc.)
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd & PAYE)
• Flexible working – No minimum hours per/month
• Work alongside the current role
• Work when you can/want/need
• Free uniforms
• Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict ”Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognized as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private sector
• Clinically experienced in-house staff – 24/7 ready to support you
If this is something that would be of interest to you, please get in touch and
give Danielle a call – 0208 016 6151
Look forward to hearing from you!