Bluestones Medical has an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients based in Brighton, for an Occupational Therapist!!
The position, is a Monday to Friday role, working within a specialist educational setting, for children and young adults with Autism and challenging behaviours. You would need a degree of flexibility, as the role is mainly based in Brighton, you would be required to go to their school site in Seaford.
Ideal for someone who is an established OT, or someone newly qualified looking to get there first break into the OT world.
Hours of work:
40 hours Monday to Friday
£24,000 – £27,000 dependent on experience
To be considered for the position you must have the following;
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with HCPC
- Member of BAOT (British Association of Occupational Therapists)
Roles and Responsibilities:
As part of the OT team, your roles will include but by no means limited to:
- Maintaining agreed caseloads of students within the school and college settings
- Integrate, monitor, and change if needed any treatment programmes
- Assessment and recommendations for specific needs of equipment
- Effective communication – this is including families and outside agencies
- Liaise with medical, nursing and education teams
- Prioritise workloads
- Abide by company policies and procedures
If this is of interest to you, or you would like further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch! You can either click apply, email your CV to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk or call our branch on 01633 415346 asking for James.
Look forward to hearing from you!