Bluestones Medical are currently looking for a Registered Manager to work with one of our clients based in Brighton!!
Our client is part of a small independent residential school environment, and they need someone to come in and take an active approach in the management of the residential side of things. Close to Brighton and all its amenities, it has everything on the doorstep for children to thrive, and be part of an active community. This position would be ideal for someone who is an experienced senior looking for a new challenge, or an existing manager looking for a change.
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
£29,139 – £35,433 (dependent on experience)
- Ongoing progression
- Loads of training to enhance your existing experience
- 40 days annual leave including bank holidays
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young peoples services OR equivalent (candidates with NVQ Level 4 will be considered)
- Be a driver
- Be able to work flexibly
- Have knowledge and a background working with children, young people, learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to:
- Reporting and being accountable to the Head of Care
- Act as a direct line manager for Team Leaders
- Deputise for the Head of Care if required
- Maintain high standards of care practice
- Work closely with the education team – this is to ensure the development, promotion, and delivery of quality ‘learning for life’ opportunities
- Work and liaise with outside agencies such as Social Services, Social Workers etc
- To promote, encourage and enhance meaningful activities outside and inside the home
- Monitor staff performance
- Deal with referrals
- Budget management
- Ensure health and safety is followed at all times
If this is something you’d like more information on, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can call James on 01633 415346 for a confidential chat or email your CV to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk