Bluestones Medical are assisting our client for a Residential Team Leader based in Brighton!
The successful candidate will be working within a residential and Education provision, working with service users and learners with Autism, challenging behaviours, complex needs and learning disabilities.
Full-time nights – 40 hours
£22,000 starting salary
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- Rolling rota
- Childcare vouchers scheme
- Additional high street discounts
- 30 days annual leave
The ideal candidate:
As a residential Team Leader you will be required to have:
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent
- MUST be a driver (requirement of the role)
- Experience working within a challenging or learning disabilities environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to;
- Work as part of a team and delegate tasks to your team throughout the night
- Participation of development, assessment and reviews of placement and needs/care plans od residents
- Assist residents with self-care and independent living skills
- Ensure all tasks by staff are carried out and carried out properly and to a high standard
- Participate in staff supervisions, staff development and also disciplinary
- Accurate recording of events of the shift
If this is something that you’d be interested in, and sound like your new role then get in touch! I’d love to hear from you. You can apply through the website, call 01633 415346 asking for James for further information, or email your CV direct to James@bluesotnesmedical.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you!