Bluestones Medical are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to join my client based in Brighton. For the position, they are seeking either an RGN with CAMHS/Challenging behaviours experience an RMN or RNLD.
The position, is a dual sited role, working between Brighton and Seaford, therefore MUST be a driver.
The company is a well-established care and education provision, dealing with service users with severe and mild autism, and other associated learning disabilities.
£25,000 + dependent on experience
Hours of work:
40 hours a week, working 38 weeks a year (you will only be working term time, so all the school holidays off!) Please note the salary is not pro-rata.
- Challenging behaviour and learning disabilities experience
- Experience working with younger people
- MUST be registered with NMC
- MUST be a car driver with access to own vehicle (this is a requirement due to being a dual-sited role)
Roles and Responsibilities:
This includes, but by no means limited to;
- Follow all medication guidelines, safe administration and recording
- Liaise with specialists
- Completion of health assessments of the learners
- Adhere to NMC code of conduct at all times
- Medical reviews of learner
- Assist with any appointments learners may have
- Be the first point of call for all first aid and refer to GP/other medical assessment if required
The above is just an overview of some of your responsibilities and information about the role. You will be passionate about younger people, be able to work proactively, on your own and as part of a team. If this sounds like your next challenge, please get in touch! Call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, click apply or email your CV direct to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you