Bluestones medical is working closely with a residential and educational setting based in Brighton who is looking for someone to join their training team. I am currently looking for a Training Assistant to help with the overall training and development of staff, working closely alongside the Training Manager.
The setting has both residential and educational services, with a varied age range from 12-25, who has severe learning disabilities, mental health and autism.
Monday to Friday 8.30am-2.30pm
Part time £12,208.60 (full time equivalent wage £16,278)
Aside from a competitve salary, you will also benenfit from
- 32 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday (it’s preferred that it’s taken during schoool holidays/closure, however not essential)
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Additional employee discounts
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to;
- Monitoring and ensuring that all staff are completing e-learning in a timely fashion by agreed timescales
- Run reports on training
- Assist the training manager with training taking place during INSET days
- Running training reports, reporting if training is expiring and taking appropriate action
- Diary management and maintenance of training calendar
- General administration
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- CIPD qualification (preference not essential)
- Ability to work in a busy environment and work in an ‘unflappable’ fashion during what can sometimes be a stressful role.
- Data entry experience preferred
- Enthusiastic and quick learner
- Good organisational skills
If this sounds like you, and you want to be part of a busy, yet vibrant environment get in touch! Call 01633 415346 asking for James, or apply directly with your CV.
Look forward to hearing from you!