Bluestones Medical is looking for Support Workers and carers to join us to work with a number of clients we have in based in Bristol and surrounding areas. If you are already working but looking for additional work, or you are looking to go full-time agency we’d love to hear from you.
Work as little or as much as you want to work around your circumstances. Days, nights and weekends available.
Dependent on shift worked and service. Pay starts at a £8.25 per hour.
The ideal candidate:
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Up to date training
- Online DBS
- Be a driver (not essential but some locations are a little isolated)
- Have a minimum of 6 months care/support worker experience
- Free uniform
- Free DBS (if you don’t have a portable online one)
- Free training
- Weekly pay
- Access to the online rota system
- Competitive rates of pay
- Out of hours on call
- NVQ training (if you haven’t done this already)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Give the best possible care to residents within the home
- Work to company policies and procedures
- Work flexibly across a service
- Abide by agency and company procedures
For further information, give us a call. Call the Newport branch on 01633 415346 or email me direct with your CV James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you!