Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones medical are currently seeking support workers for ongoing work in Bristol. We have ongoing bookings available, with bock bookings a month in advance.
We are currently seeking support workers for the following areas:
We are seeking experienced Support Workers to work in Elderly care, Learning Disabilities, Mental health, and Support Living Environments. This is not Domiciliary care
As a Support Worker, you will be able to pick up shifts that include Earlies Long Days (7.30am to 8.30pm) nights (8pm to 8am) and half shifts (10am to 2pm)
• You will require at least 6 months of recent Care experience
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided)
As well as a competitive salary from £8 to £15ph plus holiday pay depending on location, you will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Limited & PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions, and Events!
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Healthcare Offered
• Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
We are able to offer fully compliant online Video Registrations
Apply today or call Lee on 01633 415346
We Look forward to hearing from you.