Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking a Community Nurse for ongoing work in South East Bristol.
The position will be 9-5 working within a Community NHS hospital from ASAP to end of Feb 2019, with the high likely hood of extending well into the year.
- You will require at least 12 months of NHS experience
- You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
- Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates
- Vaccination documentation
- Valid NMC registration
- Be able to provide two clinical references from a band 6 or higher covering the last three years
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS see more
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 4 and 5 Offered
- Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Lee@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
We Look forward to hearing from you.