Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking a Community Nurse for ongoing work in South East Bristol.
The position will be 9-5 working within a Community NHS hospital from ASAP to end of April 2019, with the high likely hood of extending well into the year.
- You will require at least 12 months of NHS experience
- You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
- Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates
- Vaccination documentation
- Valid NMC registration
- Be able to provide two clinical references from a band 6 or higher covering the last three years
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS and many more
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 4 and 5 Offered
- Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
We are also able to offer fully compliant online video registrations
We Look forward to hearing from you.