Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Nurse to work within the Private sector, across a variety of environments in BRISTOL
We are seeking Nurses to work within Mental health, Learning disabilities and Brain Injury units
There is plenty of work available for Split shifts, Long Days and Nights, with great rates up to £30ph and training on offer. Working within the Private sector you are able to us PAYE, LTD or Umbrella for payment options.
- You will require at least 12 months within a UK setting
- You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
- Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references covering the past 3 years
- Will have a Valid NMC Pin number
You will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 3 and 4 Offered
• Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Lee@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
We Look forward to hearing from you.