Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking support workers to work in various locations around South Wales
We are seeking experienced healthcare professionals to work with our Clients that include, Four Seasons, Shaw, HC-one, Leonard Cheshire and many others. You will work within Elderly care, Learning Disabilities and Mental health settings.
• You will require at least 6 months of Care experience
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided)
As well as a competitive salary from £8 to £15ph plus holiday pay depending on location, you will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Limited, Umbrella & PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
• Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Lee@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
We Look forward to hearing from you.