Bluestones Medical South Wales are actively looking for Care Assistants and Support Workers to come and join us for care services based in Bristol!
We have a number of services all around the Bristol area, central and surrounding areas. Areas of work include elderly residential and nursing homes, learning disabilities community settings, mental health and brain injury.
There is no set amount of hours required to work, work around your availability, so whether you’re looking for part time work to work around your full-time commitments, or looking for full-time agency, we’d love to hear from you!
Rates start at £8.25 minimum (plus holiday pay) Monday to Friday days, rising on weekends, and nights.
Once you are compliant and ready to you will benefit from;
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, competitions and events!
- Knowledgeable, experienced and REALISTIC team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private sectors
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
The ideal candidate will need or ideally have the following:
- Minimum 6 months experience (essential)
- Driver with access to own vehicle (preferred – this is due to the location of some services that are hard to reach by public transport)
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care (preferred)
- Online DBS (preferred)
- Up to date mandatory training (preferred)
For further information relating to the position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call our Newport branch on 01633 415346 for a confidential chat, email your CV to James@bluesotnesmedical.co.uk or apply through here.
Look forward to hearing from you!