Bluestones Medical is a leading Health Care Agency based in London and we are looking for Advanced Nurse Practitioners across Chelmsford to come and work with us.
The GP practices our client runs are at the centre of their community, located in diverse areas where our expertise in delivering community services means we’re ideally placed to deliver a holistic service to the local community.
There ANP roles offer a range of opportunities to help patients, communities and our colleagues feel the difference.
Working closely with the multidisciplinary team you’ll use your experience to work autonomously and flexibly, to guide care staff as appropriate whilst also feeding into the wider team of practitioners. This role offers you a real opportunity to care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering our high service standards, sharing best practice, and actively improving the way we work.
To be considered for this role, you must:
Hold a valid NMC pin
Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
Bluestones Medical Offer:
• FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
• Flexible Working
• Work alongside current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• Quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• Knowledgeable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
• Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
We believe in getting to know our candidates and as such all our candidates are invited to attend a Registration appointment, where we can chat about what work YOU want and what YOU want to achieve.