Registered General Nurse | Night Shifts | Colchester
We are currently seeking a Registered General Nurse to work within a Hospital setting based in Colchester. To be successful for this role you will be required to have a minimum of 1 year’s recent experience of working as a Registered General Nurse within the Nursing sector
The successful Registered General Nurse will be required to:
· Night and Day shifts available
• Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines.
• Report any ill health amongst service users and make requests for GP / Professional visits where necessary.
• Assess all aspects of service user care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
Maintain accurate records and ensure that each service user within your care has an individualized care Plan.
• Participate in Staff and Client meetings as and when required.
• Establish and maintain good communication with service users, relatives and with the multidisciplinary team.
To apply for this role, you must:
• NMC Registration Pin Number
• Full details of Vaccinations
• Current manual handling certificate
• Health & Safety (not essential)
In return for your expertise the client can offer the following
• Good starting salary
• Opportunity for career progression
• Further learning opportunities
• Uniforms provided
To discuss this vacancy or other Care vacancies in your area please contact the Danielle on 0208 016 6150