Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are looking for Support Workers in the Denbighshire area to support our client in their Rehabilitation service. It is for adults living with borderline to moderate learning disabilities with dual diagnosis of mental health needs.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 6 months experience with adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. The clients we support can display challenging behavior, training will be provided on this including de-escalation and breakaway techniques.
If you would like to work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you, apply online or give us a call on 01244 555 020 option 2.
You will be paid from £10 – £18 per hour weekly, paid holiday time and a range of fantastic benefits including:
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- Knowledgably, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!