Bluestones Medical is actively looking for 1x Day Nurse and 1x Night Nurse, to join our client based in Ebbw Vale.
Part of a larger company, the home itself is purpose built for the best care of service users. Close to the town centre, its close to all the local amenities such as shops, cafes and doctors surgery. The home also benefits from a busy activities program should residents choose to get involved. The home also has a resident kitchen, for the use of service users to aid as part of there rehabilitation. As well as it, it has landscaped gardens for service users to enjoy, and staff are actively encouraged to get service users involved and have a say in their care, promoting more independence and freedom.
£Up to £38,896
Hours of work:
44 hour a week
The ideal candidate will need to have the following;
- Degree or diploma in nursing
- Valid NMC pin
- Ideally, have experience/exposure of working with elderly
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will benefit from;
- Bespoke development plan
- Indepth induction training
- Management support
- High street discounts
- Free parking
- Free uniform
Roles and responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to;
- Working to company policies and procedures
- Working to NMC guidelines
- Providing the best possible care
- Medication management
- Be a ‘role model’ to care staff guiding them and assisting where needed
- Liaising with outside agencies such as social services CIW and families of residents
- Updating and implementing care plans and risk assessments.
Interested in the above? If so, I’d love to hear from you! You can apply through the website, send your CV to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk or call 01633 415346 for a confidential chat.
Look forward to hearing from you