Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are actively recruiting for a variety of theatre roles for a well-regarded NHS hospital in Yorkshire. Our client is looking for highly-motivated, skillful theatre nurses and ODPs to carry out theatre scrub, anaesthetics and recovery duties. The theatre carries out various specialties including orthopaedics.
The hospital is highly flexible and offers excellent rates of pay. Days, Nights and weekend shifts are available.
Why work for Bluestones Medical as a scrub nurse?
- Excellent, competitive, and constantly reviewed rates of pay.
- Access to a large supply of NHS and private hospitals, within commutable distances to you.
- Nationwide coverage. Just let us know where you would like to go.
- Friendly, approachable and honest. We will help you achieve your work goals, every step of the way.
- A dedicated compliance team who will work hard to get you working with us as quickly as possible.
- Flexible and understanding to your needs. We will find work that suits you.
- A variety of payment options considered.
What do we require from you?
- A valid NMC/HCPC registration
- 12 months or more proven theatre experience
- Relevant qualifications as a scrub nurse.
What are you waiting for?
Call us today to discuss the current opportunities and see why Bluestones Medical are the number 1 agency of choice for theatre workers, on 01244314503.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.