Bluestones Medical is actively looking for 1x Day Nurse and 2x nights, to join our client based in Hengoed, Caerphilly.
Part of a larger company, the home itself is large, yet homely, and also has dementia Care Framework Accreditation. Surrounded by stunning views of the Welsh valleys, it benefits from being close to the town centre with all local amenities. Activities within the home are varied, and service users can choose to participate or not. Activities include things around the garden, bingo, pet therapy, day trips, and entertainers that come in.
Up to £38896 per annum
Hours of work:
44 hours a week
The ideal candidate will need to have the following;
- Degree or diploma in nursing
- Valid NMC pin
- Ideally, have experience/exposure of working with elderly
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will benefit from;
- Bespoke development plan
- Indepth induction training
- Management support
- High street discounts
- Free parking
- Free uniform
Roles and responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to;
- Working to company policies and procedures
- Working to NMC guidelines
- Providing the best possible care
- Medication management
- Be a ‘role model’ to care staff guiding them and assisting where needed
- Liaising with outside agencies such as social services CIW and families of residents
- Updating and implementing care plans and risk assessments.
Interested in the above? If so, I’d love to hear from you! You can apply through the website, send your CV to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk or call 01633 415346 for a confidential chat.
Look forward to hearing from you