Website Bluestones Medical
Starting rates of £25ph
Autumn is here, and Bluestones Medical are keen to speak with theatre recovery nurses in Lancashire, and the North West of England, to join our always-growing agency for theatre positions. Many of our NHS and private hospitals we supply to are planning forward, and want to ensure they are fully staffed for the winter pressures ahead.
Why work for Bluestones Medical as a recovery nurse?
- Excellent, competitive rates of pay. We review our rates regularly, to ensure we are offering the best.
- We have access to a large supply of NHS and private hospitals, within commutable distance to you.
- Nationwide opportunities available. Let us know where you want to and we can make it happen.
- We are a friendly, approachable and honest team and will help you achieve your work goals, every step of the way.
- We offer a flexible understanding to your wants and needs. Work when you want, how you want.
- A dedicated compliance team who will work hard to get you working with us as quickly as possible.
- A variety of payment options considered.
What do we require from you?
- A valid NMC/HCPC registration
- 12 months or more proven theatre experience
- Relevant qualifications in theatre recovery.
Call us today to discuss the current opportunities and see why Bluestones Medical are the number 1 agency of choice for theatre workers, on 01244314503.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.