Website Bluestones Medical
Do you have the empathy, compassion, resilience and similar skills required to help support adults with learning disabilities and enable them their lives for the better?
Here, you’ll join a Bluestones Medical who are recruitment specialists offering a variety of ad-hoc shifts to services in the Liverpool area for adults with learning disabilities. By choosing to register with Bluestones Medical you will be able to pick where and when you want to work, you will be paid weekly, accrue holiday pay amongst a range of other benefits.
Our honest and friendly approach means that we have built fantastic relationships with the health professionals that work for us and with the organisations who work with us. We believe in being different for the right reasons, ensuring we are fair and honest with everything and always remembering the real person at the centre of it all.
You will have a minimum of 6 months experience supporting adults with a wide range of learning disabilities.
The adults you are supporting may live on their own, with others in a supported living environment from aged 18 upwards. Each service is accessible by public transport so driving isn’t essential.
Types of duties
These can be varied but they are all centred on the people we support and it can include;
- Supporting service users & promoting their independence
- Care plans
- Transportation (Use of Company car)
- Maintaining the home (cleaning, laundry and shopping etc)
- The right Support Worker needs to be flexible, adaptable and able to read situation and help our service users make positive choices.
You will need the following skills/qualifications:
- 6 months experience
- Evidence of Right to work in the UK
- Requirements for DBS and references
We pay weekly with pay rates ranging from £7.83 – £12.33 PAYE, you can register to work as a Limited Company with rates ranging from £9.32 – £15.05.
Once you are compliant and ready to you will benefit from:
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, competitions and events!
- Knowledgeable, experienced and REALISTIC team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private sectors
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!