Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Support Workers for a New client in Llandeilo. We have long term work available with bookings well in advance
We are seeking experienced Support Workers to work in a Learning Disabilities and Autism environment with ages between 18-64, many of the residents have dual diagnosis of varying disabilities and health conditions:- including Down Syndrome, Smyth Magenis Syndrome, mental health, Schizo-Affective disorder, Epilepsy and Fragile X.
As a Support worker worker, you will be able to pick up shifts that include Long Days (8am to 9pm) Nights (9pm to 8am) and other variable shifts
• You will require at least 6 months of recent Care experience
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided)
You will Ideally have a Driving license and access to a vehicle due to the location
As well as a competitive salary from £9 to £13ph plus holiday pay depending on location, you will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Limited & PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions, and Events!
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Healthcare Offered
• Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
YOU NEED TO HAVE RECENT CARE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
Apply today and a member of the team will give you a call to discuss further on 01633 415346
We Look forward to hearing from you.