Website Bluestones Medical
Support Workers – Newport
Due to continued growth, Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Support workers for our Private Clients in the Newport area. We are looking for Support workers to work in Elderly Care, Mental health and Learning Disability Environments.
As a Support worker with Bluestones Medical, you will receive a competitive hourly rate – plus Holiday Pay, pension, weekly pay, access to our online rota system and extensive training.
• You will require at least 6 months of recent Care experience. Please note that we cannot accept applicants with no care experience for these roles
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided)
• Driving Licence and access to a vehicle is preferable
As well as a competitive salary, you will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Limited, PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
• Experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS/Private sector
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
We are seeking professional Support Workers with a passion for healthcare
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Lee@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
We Look forward to hearing from you.