Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is a national medical recruitment specialist
Bluestones Medical is working with the NHS and we are in need of Critical Care RGN’s.
Critical care nursing is the field of nursing with a focus on the utmost care of the critically ill or unstable patients following extensive injury, surgery or life threatening diseases.
The work will be within the following Health Boards:
Aneurin Bevan Health Board
Cwm Taff Health Board
Cardiff And Vale Health Board
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg Health Board.
You will ideally have a DBS on the update service (one can be provided)
Be able to provide 3 years of Clinical references
Have up to date Manual handling and Basic life support certificates
Have at least 1 year UK nurse experience
We are offering £28ph to £43ph (Umbrella) depending on the shift or PAYE Equivalent
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS and many more
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 4 and 5 Offered
- Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 days a week support
We are able to offer ZOOM online interviews or Face to Face.
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
Apply today or contact Kate on 01633415346, firstname.lastname@example.org