Website Bluestones Medical
HCA’s required for Private Hosptial Work
Bluestones Medical are seeking Healthcare Assistants to come and join us for private hospital work in South Wales
We are seeking Healthcare Assistants for Day and Night Shifts, to work on a Surgical Ward on an ad hoc basis
You must have at least 6 months experience within an NHS setting and also have experience within a surgical ward environment. You will require at least 2 x clinical references covering the past 3 years, be reliable and professional
You will have access to an online rota app for ease of booking directly from your phone, 24hr office support, weekly pay, and excellent training opportunities.
We are offering £10ph to £15.50ph (PAYE) plus holiday pay depending on the day and shift timing
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS see more
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Umbrella or PAYE
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
We are able to offer online fully compliant interview/Registration
Look forward to hearing from you.