Website Bluestones Medical
Support workers needed in South Wales
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Support Workers to cover days and Nights in South Wales.
Working within Mental Health and learning Disability environments as a Support Worker, you will be covering shifts from 7.45am to 8.15pm or 8am to 8pm
You will be a caring and compassionate individual with a passion for Mental health and Learning disability care.
Benefits of being an Agency worker
1. Work when you want
2. No need to work on Holidays if you don’t want to
3. No On-call
4. Weekly pay
5. Fully compliant training and Support
1. Having own transport is an advantage but most locations are on public service routes
2. At least 6 months of previous Support work experience
3. DBS on the update service – one can be provided
4. Manual handling and Basic life support certificates dated within the last year – training can be provided
You will receive a hourly salary of £8 to £13 for Days and £8.50 to £13 for nights plus Holiday pay.
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
· Online rota for ease of Booking
· FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS and many more
· Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (PAYE)
· Flexible Working
· Free Uniforms
· A quick, effective and clear registration process
· Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
· NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
· Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
· Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
· Clinically experienced in-house staff
· 24hrs 7 day a week support
We are able to offer Fully compliant video registrations so get in touch today
Please note that this is a agency position
Apply today and one of the team will be in touch for a chat!!