Bluestones Medical are looking for Support Workers and Care Assistants to come and join us, work based in Newport! Whether you’re already in full-time employment and just looking to pick up additional work, or looking for full-time agency work to work around your flexibility and commitments we’d love to hear from you! We have a number of shifts available, days, nights, weekends, long days and shorter shifts.
Areas of work:
We work with a number of organisations that include elderly residential and nursing, learning disabilities and mental health.
Rates of pay:
Pay rates start at £9.00, up to £10.50, dependent on shift worked.
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS
- Free training (if you don’t already have training in place)
- Easy registration process
- Access to our online rotacloud system
- Holiday pay (this is accrued into a ‘holiday pot’)
- Out of hours on call
- Dedicated compliance team to ensure you’re compliant and ready to work as quickly as possible
- Further training available – we have joined with Key Academy, to do additional training like Venepuncture and Cannulation
To join us as an agency worker you will need the following:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience working within a care background
- Ideally be a driver (some locations are not easy to get to using public transport)
- Ideally, have up to date training
- Ideally, have an online DBS
- Ultimately, be a dedicated member of staff, who will be able to go into a service and hit the ground running, with a passion to work in the health and social care sector
If this sounds like you and would like to join us get in touch! Call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, ‘click apply’ with your CV or email your CV direct to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you!