Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is a national medical recruitment specialist
Support Workers Needed in Newport!!
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking passionate and professional support workers for a new Client in the Newport Area!!
This very rewarding role will see you working with a leading charity organisation, providing daily support for young people and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
The work will be within a Care Home environment within the following locations:
- Rhonda Valleys
You will have 6 months of recent UK care Experience
Up to date BLS and Manual handling certificates dated within the past year (training can be provided in the Newport area)
Ideally a driver, but most locations are on a bus route
Experience with personal care and Care plans
We are offering £9.32ph to £15.10ph (Limited) depending on the shift or PAYE Equivalent
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from:
- Online rota for ease of Booking
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS and many more
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 Offered
- Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
Apply today and one of the team will be in touch for a chat
Call us on 01633415346 or email Kate at Kate.email@example.com
Look forward to hearing from you.