Website Bluestones Medical
Do you have experience working with interventional radiology cases in a theatre setting? Bluestones Medical are currently recruiting for a long-term placement for a well-motivated, well-skilled theatre recovery nurse or ODP who is willing to work weekends on an ongoing basis for a highly regarded private client of ours based in Norwich.
Work is scheduled to begin in the next few weeks and the ideal candidate will be able to work both Saturday and Sunday’s on an ongoing basis. Shift patterns will be between 8am and 6pm.
If you have over 12 months experience in a similar role and would to discuss new opportunities that could be available to somebody like yourself, call us today to see why Bluestones Medical are the number 1 agency of choice for theatre workers, on 01244314503.
Why work with Bluestones Medical?
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- Knowledgable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.