Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are looking for a highly-skilled, well-experienced orthopaedic scrub to join our team, to work on a full-time contract for a private client of ours based out of Norwich.
The ideal candidate would be available to work 3 to 5 days per week, working as an orthopaedic theatre scrub based at the hospitals busy theatre unit. You would also be willing to work between the hours of 7.30am and 6pm.
Start dates can be negotiated, however the earlier start date is preferred.
Bluestones Medical is the agency of choice for theatre locums, placing a range of healthcare professionals within theatre environments including theatre scrubs, anaesthetic support, recovery nurses and surgical first assistants.
Working with Bluestones will give you:
- A friendly, approachable and honest team who will help you achieve your work goals.
- A flexible understanding to your needs. We will find work to suit your ideal work/home balance.
- An efficient, dedicated compliance team to get you registered and working as soon as possible.
- Weekly payments, with a variety of payment options considered.
- Generous referral bonus for introducing Bluestones Medical to new hospitals and locum staff.
What we need from you:
- Valid NMC / HCPC registration
- 12 months or more of proven experience in a theatre setting
- Relevant qualifications in nursing.
What are you waiting for?
Don’t hesitate. Call Bluestones Medical today for an informal chat about working with us. 01244314503.