Website Bluestones Medical
Are you a theatre nurse or ODP looking for a new challenge?
Do you want the flexibility of agency work? Look no further!
Bluestones Medical are helping a highly-skilled, well-experienced orthopaedic scrub to join our team, working on a contracted basis with one of our private clients based in Norwich.
The ideal candidate would be available to work 3 to 5 days per week, working as an orthopaedic theatre scrub based at the hospitals busy theatre unit.
Bluestones Medical is the agency of choice for locums, placing a range of healthcare professionals within atheatre environment including theatre scrubs, anaesthetic support, recovery nurses and surgical first assistants.
Working with Bluestones will give you:
- A friendly, approachable and honest team who will help you achieve your work goals.
- A flexible understanding to your needs. We will find work to suit your ideal work/home balance.
- An efficient, dedicated compliance team to get you registered and working as soon as possible.
- Weekly payments, with a variety of payment options considered.
- Generous referral bonus for introducing Bluestones Medical to new hospitals and locum staff.
What we need from you:
- Valid NMC / HCPC registration
- 12 months or more of proven experience in a theatre setting
- Relevant qualifications in nursing.
What are you waiting for?
Don’t hesitate. Call Bluestones Medical today for an informal chat about working with us. 01244314503.