Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestone Medical are seeking medical and surgical Nurses to work in Royal Gwent Hospital on adhoc basis or contract . Looking for Nurses to work day shifts, block bookings are available. Excellent rates of pay and free parking.
• You will require at least 12 months of NHS experience
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates
• Vaccination documentation
• Valid NMC registration
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
• Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 4 and 5 Offered
• Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Nicola.email@example.com
We Look forward to hearing from you.