Bluestones Medical South Wales are actively looking for RGN’s to come and join us to work across a number of Nursing Home environments within South Wales. area’s of work include Cardiff, Swansea, and Bridgend.
£17 per hour minimum (excluding holiday pay) Monday to Friday days, and increasing for nights, weekends and bank holidays. Umbrella pay is higher again.
As well as a competitive salary you will also benefit from;
- FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILS
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working (work around your availability)
- Work alongside your current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to:
- Providing the best possible nursing care to residents
- Be responsible and responsive to any issues that may arise on a shift
- Be able to lead and motivate a team of HCA’s/Support Workers
- Accurately record documentation
- Medication giving
If this sounds like you, and want some additional work, or maybe looking to go full-time agency, then we’d love to hear from you!
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Lee@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
Look forward to hearing from you.