Bluestones Medical are actively looking for A&E Nurses to come and join us!! We have a number of shifts throughout the NHS trusts including Aneurin Bevan, Cym Taf, and Cardiff and Vale, and Abertawe NHS trusts.
Umbrella: £28 – £43 per hour
PAYE: £23 – £35 per hour
Please note: PAYE rates are lower, as you have holiday accrued within your rate.
The ideal candidate:
- Has preferably got 6 – 12 months RGN experience
- Valid NMC registration
- Ideally a DBS that’s on the update service
- Up to date training including Manual Handling and BLS/ILS
- Exposure and experience working within A&E
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include, but not limited to:
- Giving clinical support
- Supervise a number of team members
- Ensuring smooth operation of the home, while working with company Policies and Procedures
- Work to NMC guidelines
- Care plans – implement and update when needed
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Free mandatory training
- Weekly pay
- Access to our online rota system
- Assistance with revalidation
- Key Academy – additional training which includes Venepuncture, Cannulation and IV meds, Tracheostomy, Advanced Airway Management, Catheter training
- Out of hours on call
- Dedicated compliance team
Does this sound like you? Are you needing more flexibility? Additional work needed for an upcoming holiday or even starting to save for Christmas so wanting extra cash? Get in touch.
Call: 01633 415346
Look forward to hearing from you!