Bluestones Medical is looking for Support Workers and carers to join us to work with a number of clients we have in the Cardiff and surrounding areas. We are currently covering the areas of Cardiff, Newport, Port Talbot, Swansea and the Welsh Valleys.
If you are a Support Worker at present and have experience then we would love to hear from you
Flexible shifts available, picking up as much or as little as you like. Days, nights and weekends available.
Pay depends on location worked – start at £8.25 onwards plus holiday.
The ideal candidate:
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Up to date training
- Online DBS
- Be a driver (not essential but some locations are a little isolated)
- Have a minimum of 6 months care/support worker experience
- Free uniform
- Free DBS (if you don’t have a portable online one)
- Free training
- Weekly pay
- Access to the online rota system
- Competitive rates of pay
- Out of hours on call
- NVQ training (if you haven’t done this already)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Give the best possible care to residents within the home
- Work to company policies and procedures
- Work flexibly across a service
- Abide by agency and company procedures
For further information, get in touch! Call our Newport branch on 01633 415346 or email me directly with your CV James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
Look forward to hearing form you!