Website Bluestones Medical
Due to additional demand set by local hospitals in Stoke-on-Trent, Bluestones Medical are wanting to speak with well-experienced and highly-skilled anaesthetic trained nurses or ODPs for additional shifts and duties in the region.
If you have at least 12 months experience working in anaesthetic support, and hold a valid NMC or HCPC registration, wanting extra shifts then please apply and contact us today for more information.
What Bluestones Medical can offer a theatre nurse or ODP such as yourself:
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- Knowledgable, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!