Website Bluestones Medical
Theatre scrubs who are well-experienced working on cardiac and cardiothoracic theatre lists are wanted to join Bluestones Medical to work within the local NHS hospital.
Due to winter pressures, they are looking for scrub nurses to take ad-hoc shift bookings with them and help with all shortages.
Shift patterns are normally between the hours of 8am and 8.30pm, working between Monday and Friday.
If you are looking for a new challenge, or perhaps want additional shifts around your current working environment then please get in touch for more information. You should also hold at least 12 months recent experience in a cardiac setting, alongside a valid NMC or HCPC registration
Alongside being a nationally regonised supplier to NHS and provide hospitals throughout the country, Bluestones Medical can offer you:
- FREE CPD verified courses. If you are looking to expand your skill-set, we offer courses such as Airways management, IV medicaitions, Wound care, ILS etc.)
- Accurate and reliable weekly pay (LTD, umbrella and PAYE options can be considered)
- Flexible working, alongside your current role. You work when you want to.
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Staff bonuses, competitions and regular events.
- A knowledgable, experienced and realistic team, who offer a strict “Honesty Policy”. We are an agency that represents you!
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- Support available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
We hope to hear from you soon.