Website Bluestones Medical
Theatre scrubs who are well-experienced working on cardiac and cardiothoracic theatre lists are wanted to join Bluestones Medical for ad-hoc duties based at a local NHS hospital. The hospital are looking for additional theatre scrubs who can offer any availability they have to work within the very busy theatre unit.
The ideal candidate would have at least 12 months working on cardiac or cardiothoracic theatre lists and be willing to work hours between 8am – 8.30pm. You would also hold a valid NMC or HCPC registration.
If you are looking for a new challenge, or perhaps want additional shifts around your current working environment then please get in touch for more information.
Alongside being a nationally regonised supplier to NHS and provide hospitals throughout the country, Bluestones Medical can offer you:
- FREE CPD verified courses. If you are looking to expand your skill-set, we offer courses such as Airways management, IV medicaitions, Wound care, ILS etc.)
- Accurate and reliable weekly pay (LTD, umbrella and PAYE options can be considered)
- Flexible working, alongside your current role. You work when you want to.
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Staff bonuses, competitions and regular events.
- A knowledgable, experienced and realistic team, who offer a strict “Honesty Policy”. We are an agency that represents you!
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- Support available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
For more information, please click “Apply” today and we will contact you shortly.