Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are presenting a fantastic opportunity for a well-experienced, highly skilled theatre nurse or ODP who is confident and competent working within anaesthetic support within a theatre unit and is available for temporary placements for a well-regarded NHS client in the region.
The placement can be for as many or as few days as you would prefer, based on your current availability.
If you live local to the south-west and think you would be suitable for the role then please click “Apply” today. All we ask is that you hold at least 12 months recent experience in this field, hold a valid NMC or HCPC registration and have the attitude to make a difference.
What Bluestones Medical can offer a theatre nurse or ODP such as yourself:
- FREE CPD verified courses (Airways Management, IV Medications, Wound Care, ILs etc etc)
- Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Ltd, Umbrella & PAYE)
- Flexible Working
- Work alongside current role
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Work when you can/want/need!
- Free Uniforms
- Quick, effective and clear registration process
- Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
- Knowledgably, Experienced and REALISTIC Team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
- Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
Clinically experienced in-house staff
- 24hrs 7 day a week support
- Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!