Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Band 5 Nurses for ongoing work in the Western-Super-Mare NHS Trusts
We are seeking nurses to work in a variety of areas including Emergency, Medical wards and surgical wards for Earlies (7am to 1.30pm), Lates (1.30pm to 7.30pm) long days (7am to 7.30pm) and Nights (7pm to 7.30am).
We have block bookings available with excellent rates on offer
• You will require at least 12 months within a NHS setting
• You will ideally have a DBS on the Update service (A DBS can be provided)
• Up to date BLS and Manual Handling Certificates (training can be provided
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references covering the past 3 years
You will also benefit from:
• Online rota for ease of Booking
• FREE CPD verified courses including Airways Management, IV
• Medications, Wound Care, ILS s and many more
• Accurate and reliable WEEKLY PAY (Umbrella & PAYE)
• Flexible Working (work around your availability)
• Work alongside your current role
• No minimum hours per week/month
• Work when you can/want/need!
• Free Uniforms
• A quick, effective and clear registration process
• Bonuses, Competitions and Events!
• NVQ Level 3 and 4 Offered
• Knowledgeable, experienced and realistic team operating a strict “Honesty Policy”
• Nationally recognised as a successful supplier to the NHS and Private
• Clinically experienced in-house staff
• 24hrs 7 day a week support
Work for an agency that honestly represents and works for you!
For further information, call our Newport branch on 01633 415346, or send your CV to Lee@bluestonesmedical.co.uk
We Look forward to hearing from you.