Bluestones medical is looking for RGN’s for one of our clients based in Yate, Bristol! Positions available are 1 x day Nurse and also Night RGN’s (varied hours). Experienced RGN’s or newly qualified welcome to apply.
The home is part of a larger company dealing with the care of the elderly. Services include Dementia and Nursing care, Residential, Respite care and Palliative/End of life care. The home itself is a busy and lively home, with activities within the home always going on, to ensure service users are kept as active and busy as possible. the home also benefits from a central location being close to all local amenities.
The salary for days £35,189 based on 44 hours a week.
Nights (based on 37.5 hours) £29,991 per annum
As well as a competitive salary you will benefit from;
- In-depth induction training
- Bespoke development plans for progression within the company
- Free parking
- Free uniform
- A host of high street discounts
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will need the following;
- NMC registration
- Ideally, have Dementia/elderly care experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
These include but by no means limited to;
- Overseeing the shift, mentoring and managing a team of carers and senior carers
- Updating and recording of service user care plans
- Medication management
- Implement and updating of care plans
- Liaise with outside agencies, this includes families, social workers and management
If this sounds of interest to you and would like further information I’d love to hear from you! You can apply through the webiste, send your email direct to James@bluestonesmedical.co.uk or call our Newport branch on 01633 415346
Look forward to hearing from you!