Website Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical are actively recruiting for experienced theatre nurses or ODP’s to join our agency for anaesthetic roles for a highly-regarded NHS hospital in North Yorkshire.
Shifts are on a 4-day per week basis, for an 8 week minimum contract with the aim to start in September 2018. Our client is flexible to your needs, so if you have particular days you would like to work, or perhaps cannot work due to other commitments these can be considered
Why work for Bluestones Medical in anaesthetics?
- Excellent, competitive rates of pay.
- Access to a large selection of NHS and private hospitals, within commutable distance to you.
- Nationwide coverage, just let us know where you would like to go.
- Friendly, approachable and honest team of theatre consultants who will help you achieve your work goals, every step of the way.
- Flexible and understanding to your needs. We will find work to suit you.
- A dedicated compliance team who will work hard to get you working with us as quickly as possible.
- A variety of payment options considered.
What do you need?
- A valid NMC/HCPC registration
- 12 months or more of proven experience in a theatre setting.
- Relevant qualifications in anaesthetic support.
Does this sound too good to be true?
Call us today to discuss the current opportunities and see why Bluestones Medical are the number 1 agency of choice for anaesthetic trained agency workers, on 01244314503.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.